Welcome to Matt’s blog site, covering a variety of IT-related topics, including:
Understanding how Containers work:
Diagramming: How to visualise systems with diagrams:
- Diagrams as Code (PlantUML) – Diagrams as Code, and PlantUML
- Diagrams with C4 Model – Test drive of the C4 Model for visualising IT systems
- Other Uses for PlantUML – Finding other uses for PlantUML in the workplace
Measuring and analysing Network Flows:
- How to export NetFlow from an OpenWRT router
- Exporting NetFlow/IPFIX with pmacct
- Collecting NetFlow with nfcapd and nfdump
- What is a Network Traffic Flow?
- What is a Network Traffic Flow? (Part 2)
- What is a Network Traffic Flow? (Part 3)
Commentary on InfoSec:
- Beware the Perils of Audit-Driven Design
- Emerging from the Murky Swamp of InfoSec – An Architect’s View
Musings on IT Architecture:
Automating Virtual Machines:
Experimenting with OpenFlow:
- Home SDN Lab. Turn your home network into a lab by rooting a router to run OpenFlow SDN.
Documenting Python projects:
- Python 2 Read the Docs. Automate your GitHub Python project to build beautiful online documentation.
10002 == 810 == B